Sutton Park Primary – School Council
Sutton Park Primary School have representatives from years 3, 4, 5, and 6 who meet each week to discuss improvements their class would like to make to the school.
The role of a School Councillor:
- To work as a team to improve our school environment.
- To listen to all suggestions and consider how they can make our school happier.
- To work closely with all staff and pupils to make ideas possible.
- To attend and participate in School Council meetings.
- To share information from meetings with children in our class.
- To organise school events and raise money.