Topic: Wonderful Word – a geography topic focused on the magic of our incredible planet and all its hidden gems.
Maths: Area and perimeter
Reading: Fluency, retrieval, inference, context, word choice and meaning
Writing: Balanced argument, diary entry and persuasive writing
- Use a map to identify countries in Asia and research some of their physical and human features
- Find out what climate change is and how it will affect the world today
- Think of 5 ways in which you could help the environment and implement them in your day- to-day life
- Create an informative poster on environmental issues you care about
- Research Asia (in particular Japan) and look at how their cities differ from more rural areas
- Create a piece of art inspired by a Japanese setting
Please access the resources below if your child is isolating while waiting for a result. If your child needs to isolate, please inform the office and school will be in contact with you to provide details for home learning.