Topic: All Around the World – A geography focused topic looking at different locations around the world.
Maths: Multiplication and division, area/measurement and fractions/decimals
Reading: Retrieval, inference and vocabulary
Writing: Persuasive writing, short stories, poetry and non-chronological reports
- Research a country of interest and create a factfile
- Artistic creations of flags using different media or ICT
- Research and cook national dishes from around the world
- Study different cultural dance styles
- Create maps of our local area using Google Maps or create your own maps using grid co-ordinates and directional language (North, South, East and West)
- Make a list of all the countries you have links with. Perhaps you have family who originated in different countries? Do you have a favourite holiday destination? Maybe your favourite singer/sports star is from a different country?
Please access the resources below if your child is isolating while waiting for a result. If your child needs to isolate, please inform the office and school will be in contact with you to provide details for home learning.