Under and Over the Sea
Topic: Under and over the sea, this topic is all about sea creatures and then after Mya half term we move onto all things about pirates and the seaside.
Maths: 3d shapes, money, numbers 11-20
Reading: Our class texts are Smiley Shark – Ruth Galloway, Tickly Octopus Ruth Galloway and Barry the Fish with Fingers- Sue Hendra.
Writing: Composing sentences using correct punctuation, re-reading our work to check it makes sense and correct letter formation of lowercase and uppercase letters.
- Research under the sea creatures and write some facts
- Research about the history of the seaside, how has it changed?
- Create a pirate map
- Create a message in a bottle
- Design your own ice cream and label
- Make your own ice lolly
- Write a postcard from the seaside
- Create a pirate flag.
Please access the resources below if your child is isolating while waiting for a result. If your child needs to isolate, please inform the office and school will be in contact with you to provide details for home learning.